Thursday, July 3, 2014

Places you can find me: Asian drama community hangouts galore!

Where there is asian drama, there is me. I haven't watched much anime b/c of how much drama (and homework -_-) I have been watching.

I previously used Gooddrama to stream my favorite and new shows after dramacrazy.com kicked the bucket, but after seein the low level of maturity and annoying link+video format, I jumped shipped and found another vassal to get my fix on.

Dramacool has it's videos in one file. No more jumping about 4-5 parts to watch a single episode. They have a comments section but it is mostly empty. That is the only thing I miss. The human interaction, because this website is too underrated. But the real problem is that the series list is sloppy since it doesn't list all their dramas. I remmember passing it by when DC first closed. Thank you, search box and sidelong quick links :D
The list does not properly represent a perfectly good website and for that, nobody has noticed it. The layout is lovely and web design is to die for though. Sad, but I love it anyways. So we have the good, the bad, and ....   .... It's not worth mentioning :(

The Good

The bad (or just weak)

And the not worth mentioning, not pale but bleached, ugly replica

No comments:

Post a Comment