Thursday, July 3, 2014

Drama on My Tv

It's Thursday Night and I haven't checked my homework schedule.
With a fearful heart, I login in the next tab.
My heart thuds and I breathe a sigh of relief.
10 days until my management project is due and 20 days for the proctored exam *wipes sweat from neck with cold rag* whew!
Economics project and discussion quiz due in 3 days *sweat drips*
Cartoon paper....10 days *looks down at wet shirt*
I got about 10 past due assignments in computer too :(

*Shrugs* I guess I will watch drama. All this typing got me looking at different websites. I just ran into SOAW, which I've been postponing, on dramabeans and after seeing the sexy mc from Hotel King in one of the photos, I think I'm going to drop myself on the couch and turn on my roku. It's time to watch k-drama. Scent of A Woman here I come!

http://www.dramabeans.com/2011/07/scent-of-a-woman-episode-2/

quick facts:

My favorite asian actor just may be
Mike He

This list of favorites may include
Kang Ji-hwan
 also,
whom I may or may not serial stalk all drama he is in

.....

....I also may think he is too good for those dramas


After Marry Him if You Dare, I became a fan of
Lee Dong-gun
 too
But had no idea that the female lead was from Coffee Prince

죄송합니다

You looked much older, but then,
I didn't become a drama fan until 2010. STILL! So different....

PS. I may or may not love my kdramas more than my tdramas or jdramas, even chinese dramas cannot compare.....I mean, may

Also,
This room is hot, my laptop battery is overcharging and the korean version of Fated To Love You is sitting in my queue. Why am I still writing this?

Enjoy the eye candy and beat it!




PSS. You're Beautiful is still overrated

No comments:

Post a Comment